Project : Paan ki Dukaan.
Pre-requisite : – Upar gori ka makaan
Branding & marketing strategy – Social Media
- Create twitter account @Panwaari.
- Listen : Listen to what people are talking about on topics like Paan, Paan-Masala, Paan-dukaan, kattha-chuna etc.
- Conversation : be a part of that conversation. Interact.
- value-addition : Add value to your twitter account. E.g. Tweet about paan. Ask questions. Pull users into a conversation e.g. “How many people tweet while chabaaoing a Paan. Please RT”, “A research form Supaari Institute of technology says that people prefer Supaari in Paan only on weekends” etc..
- Follow : People who matter in twitter world.
- Pre-Launch : Plan a tweet-up to coincide with your Paan-ki-Dukaan Launch.
- Launch : tweet-up in front of your “Neeche paan ki Dukaan, Upar gori ka makaan”. Chief-invitee & brand ambassador : Upar waali gori.
- Announce your Facebook fan page as well as your blog.
- Create pan-virals (or “Panirals”) on Youtube & Facebook as well as your site.
- Create communities around Paan e.g “Do-you-spit-at-corner-walls community”
- Facebook applications to follow. Use these applications to collect user information and user-feedbacks for your R&D team.
- A Facebook game like “Paan-ville”.
- Events – ” Who can spit the farthest”. Tie-up with Guiness Book . they actually have a record for this. Also partner with Channel V to start “SpitsVilla”. “Paan khayein saiyyan humaaro”,”Paan ke daag achche hain” are other options.
- Blogs & Videos : Entice users to blog about “Paan ke dukaan ki stories”,”Blog while you chew”, “Funny Paan videos” etc.
- Social-cause – Start a CSR project like “Anti-tobbaco campaign – Saada paan, Ucch Vichaar”, “Paan-thuko re – Spit in dustbins”.
- Push your sales-support through twitter(@paan-ki-dukaan)/FB.
- Microsites/E-commerce – “Your customized Banarasi Paan – A click away”.
- Paan-wiki – Bring user engagement through a paan-wiki where users can write anything and everything about Paan.
- Pick your “Best social-media strategy” award.
- Take your “Upaar-waali-gori” to a vacation on Paan islands (your own island in Dubai)